Saturday, January 26, 2008

Stepping into the world of blogging...

This is a new journey I am beginning today, with the idea of interacting with the world out there, after all the web is the best place today to travel..

For all those who are wondering why I named my blog as 'The Third Hemisphere', a few of my thoughts on this,

the whole world is divided into two halves (hemispheres), two halves of the terrestrial globe, two halves of a sphere, two halves of the brain. The idea of a third hemisphere looks appealing to me, a hemisphere which is yet unknown and I wish to explore that now.

In the posts that follow, my friends you will see some spiritual, some philosophical stuff and some just varied thoughts, let's see if I can make this space a useful and interesting one. I will try my best.

No comments: